WHAT ARE COOKIES?
WHAT ARE COOKIES, WEB BEACONS, AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES?
These technologies are small files placed on your computer, tablet, mobile phone, or whatever device you are browsing with (collectively, "device") that allows us to record information when you visit or interact with our websites, applications, and other tools.
- Authenticating you on our website so that we can provide the services you requested.
- Keeping track of information you have provided us (for example, keeping items in your shopping cart).
- Remembering your website preferences.
- Measuring your use of our websites so that we can improve them and tailor them to your interests.
Web beacons are snippets of programming code included in web pages, emails, and ads that notifies us or our trusted third party service providers when those web pages, emails or ads have been viewed or interacted with.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THESE TECHNOLOGIES?
Cookies, web beacons and similar technologies serve various purposes, but are essential in allowing our websites and services to function properly. Without these technologies, we will not be able to provide you with essential features such as secure areas and shopping carts. Accepting the use of these technologies is a condition of using our websites, services, and other applications.
YOUR OPTIONS WHEN IT COMES COOKIES, WEB BEACONS AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
- You may withdraw your consent at any time by deleting your cookies through your browser settings.